Monday, January 06, 2014

New Release: Roland Yeamons' Death in the House of Life

I have totally messed up my editorial calendar. It's all okay, though, because my mess gives me the opportunity to share with you the new release from Roland Yeamons! This man has the most amazing outlook on life, and is one of the more creative people I know. He also has some of the coolest covers I've seen!

So, let me present to you Roland's new book, Death in the House of Life!



Before Indiana Jones ...
   Before Allan Quartermain ...
      There was ...
Samuel McCord

Join the cursed Texican as
   He clashes with the last survivor of an extinct species in the Missouri of 1848.
   He communes with the Spirit of the Earth in the Hawaii of 1866.
   He is betrayed into the hands of the British government in 1895 Cairo.

Thrill to his escapes from ancient death traps in the ruins of the lost city of Tanis.
Match wits with him  
   As he duels grey aliens and seeks to decipher the mysteries left behind by the aliens who were the basis for the gods of Ancient Egypt.
   As he seeks to save the world and his marriage from the monster that is the eternal beauty, Meilori Shinseen …
     The Empress of a race from beyond the stars
    … and his wife.

DOC SAVAGE had no wilder crew to back him up than does Samuel McCord –
Mark Twain … Oscar Wilde … 
The genius Nikola Tesla  …
The undead Ada Byron, creator of the first computer language in the 1840’s.
And the incomparable She Who Devours, the model for the Sphinx …
Empress Meilori Shinseen … McCord’s beloved wife. And potential Destroyer of our world.

You can purchase Death in the House of Life on Amazon. Here's the link, so you don't have to go searching! Roland has several series available, so if you don't think this is the book for you, I'd recommend checking out his other titles, all found on Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this spotlight, Lara. You are a gem to do this. I am a bit of mess all the time, what with being a rare blood courier with so little free time. Isn't this cover by Leonora Roy evocative and gorgeous? May the rest of this month straighten out for you in the neatest, fun ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Roland! I'm glad to help you any time! Thank you for letting me share your book with the world! Well, my world. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...