Thursday, January 15, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Have You Seen a Possessed Goat Before?

Happy Friday, everyone!

One thing I've learned since the beginning of the year is that purging your house to live a more simple lifestyle is very time consuming. I've begun working on Through the Fairy Ring again (I'm really liking that as a working title!) My editor, David Malone, took a look at my synopsis and helped me see what the ending needed. I'm grateful for his input, because I think the ending will be much better. It's been hard to purge the house and write and go back to work, but I'm trying to remind myself that, even with small steps, there's progress.

Last week we had a clear winner for favorite photo, and it was:




Here's this week's photos:


Ever feel this way?





That's just claustrophobia inspiring.


Maniacal, evil goat.






Yes, it's another of those "more cute than funny ones."


This is the face of a cat on the edge. (Anyone remember that line in Jumpin' Jack Flash?"



I spent time today trying to explain to a teacher who Groot is.
I think I'm the only adult in my school who has seen Guardians of the Galaxy.

Puns!








My favorite is the possessed goat. Which is yours?

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. The last one made me laugh the most. Don't know why. Good luck in your purging. I need to do that too but it's so hard.

    Have a great weekend!


    Oh, and I like Through the Fairy Ring too. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The van!!! LOL We have this classical thing happening when one of us will say "I'll be bach!" trying to sound like Arnie, and the other's will chime in with "I'll be Mozart!" R's with Suzi, the step ladder make him laugh. :D Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were all great, and I especially liked the step ladder, but I'm voting for the Karma kitty. Yes, some people definitely haven't gotten what's coming to them yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...