Thursday, March 26, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: A Maniacal Owl

Happy Friday!

It's an especially happy Friday for me, as it starts my Spring Break. I have all next week off! Yay!!

My auspicious plans for the week include going to the Mythical Creatures exhibit at the Denver Museum of Space and Science, super-cleaning at least two rooms of my house, and hopefully be in a position to start the second draft of Through the Fairy Ring.

I really thought I'd be done with the first draft by today--I've only got a couple thousand more words to go--but it seems to just keep going! I'll write three-four pages, and only make a little headway in the story. I can't believe I'm up to 85,000 words and am still not done! At least when I edit out ten percent, I'll still have a decent sized story.

Okay! Let's see last week's favorite photo! Winning by one vote, it is:



Here's the new ones!


What is it about cats and boxes?


Awwwww. :(


Zombie cats would be horrible!!

Not sure which is scarier--the claws or the maniacal look in its eyes.

Anyone get it? I hope I'm not the only one!





Puns!










My favorite is either the maniacal owl or the insecure seal - leaning toward the insecure seal. 


What's your favorite?

8 comments:

  1. I like the mugged puppy. He's just cute. :)

    It's weird. When I look at your website here, the owl picture won't show. I had to go back to Feedly to see it there. I don't have time now to explain, but I'll have to email you sometime about that picture. Something I thought of. So don't let me forget to tell you about the time for tickles thought I had. (I'll try do that sometime today.) :) We need to catch up anyway since I haven't spoken to you for a while. :)

    enjoy your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzi! I don't know what's up with the picture, either. It shows up some places, but not others. I've tried twice to get it to work here.

      Delete
  2. I can't pick because I'm not seeing the owl picture, just the caption and a broken link graphic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! I've tried to get a workable picture twice! And apparently it appears for some people. It shows up in my draft version, so I don't know what's the problem. I'm sorry! :(

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...