Thursday, September 10, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Friendly Smiles


Here it is, Friday again. This week was over before I even realized it'd started!

I hope you all had a wonderful week. My week began with feeding giraffes at the Colorado Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, CO. I can't think of any cooler way to begin a week. It was so fun. Those tongues are long, though! Kind of freaky when they're reaching toward you, trying to get the lettuce. One kept licking my arm.

The first draft of the short story for Suzi Weiland-Retzlaff is completed. I just need to make it pretty now, so I should make the deadline of Monday. Be on the look-out for the link!

I lost about four days of the week to visiting my in-laws (which is why we were in Colorado), so I'm finally getting back to editing, too.

Last week's favorite photo was:


Thanks a bunch to Suzi, Joe, Veronica, David and Lexa for your continued visits and comments. :)

Here's this week's photos:











Um, eew?


We all have someone to fangirl over.


I'd say he did it.

Puns!

Boy 2 adores pugs and begged me to include this photo.




My favorite is the cat making the dog smile, but I really like the puddle of evil, too.

What's your favorite?
Did you do anything unusual this past week?

5 comments:

  1. I like the puddle best too.

    Nothing much going on here. I started querying. That's about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh puddle of evil hands down for both of us! (although I did love the pine cone) Tons going on here! Seems like a non stop sort of time but it's lovely for me. :D Had the paddle board out yesterday afternoon and paddled around a little seal. Man, after a land locked summer in England, it's so beyond wonderful to be on the ocean again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the puddle of evil! I also love seeing your blog every week it makes me smile and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I'm with the overwhelming majority today. I'm usually alone on these things, but I'm going with the puddle of evil, too, mainly because that's what cats actually are.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...