Thursday, December 17, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Last of 2015!

Happy Friday to all!

Wow! I'm not going to post next week, because of the holiday, and that means this is the last Funny Friday Photo post of 2015. Where has the year gone?

We actually had a winner last week! Guilt puppy charmed three of the six of us who voted, so here he is:


Here are some new photos! I hope you enjoy them.

Maybe the ghosts have parties.

I don't think it is.

The other day it was foggy and gray and I kept thinking "Once upon a midnight dreary..."
By DJAussie

Via TastefullyOffensive

Why can I remember every embarrassing moment of my life with crystal clarity, but not information I actually need?
Via memebase


I'd think the picture was taken in Cheyenne, Wyoming. One thing I haven't missed is the wind.
Puns!






My favorite was the happy tree. The disconnect between the face and the sign cracks me up.

Did any make you chuckle?

I wish you all a very Happy Holidays, filled with love, joy and kindness.
See you in 2016.

3 comments:

  1. The metal one actually made me chuckle out loud.

    We get the wind where we live too. Love that in the winter when it kicks up the windchill to -30. :)

    Happy last Friday of 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get that picture of my brain? That's exactly how it works. Guess that'll be my vote this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all great this week, Lara! So hard to choose, but the face on the tree won me over. That looks like me in the morning before I've had my coffee. Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...