Friday, March 11, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Motivational Owls

Happy Friday to all!

You may have noticed I didn't post last week. Something terrible happened related to work, and finding funny jokes seemed totally profane. So, I apologize if you were wanting some funny, and hope to make it up to you this week!

I've gotten Through the Fairy Ring back from my editor, Kelley Gershke at CookieLynn Publishing Services and have already begun problem-solving some of the feedback issues she identified. I have Friday off, so after I finish this post, I plan to get to rewriting. Wish me luck!

On to funny photos! Unless otherwise noted, all photos are from icanhascheeseburger.com.

I get so anxious and angry, I can't even watch any of the debates.
Caption by worksucks

Those basements move so fast, they look like they're standing still.

Photo from pinterest, original source unknown


Photo from pinterest, original source unknown


Photo from Pinterest via Dumpaday


Bunnies are just cute. Except for the ones around here.
My user name on the PS4 is BrutalBunnyz, in honor of the bad-(beep) bunnies around our house.

Puns!

From the metapicture



Thanks for stopping by!

My favorite funny this week was the motivational owl. I like its message. ;)

What's your favorite?


3 comments:

  1. The bus one. Even though that's not a good situation. Hope everyone was okay. Have fun with the rewriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the tragedy at work, but yay for getting the feedback from your editor, and wishng you much good luck in the revising phase! :)

    I liked the wild bus in the river (how on earth did that happen??!!) but I vote for the "Elections" bunny, and I'm dying to know why the bunnies around your house are horrible. Do they eat pets and small children? Drive the car without permission? Or - worst case scenario - are they voting for Trump?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh funny, all of them! I had David Attenburough in my mind saying, "The wild bus comes just to the edge of town, but never enters it. It parks beside the river for some time, making sure it isn't being overlooked, and then silently slips down the bank and takes a drink."

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...