Thursday, April 21, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Don't Mess with Bambi

Happy Friday to you!

How was everyone's week?

Mine was good, although I struggled to make progress on Through the Fairy Ring and forgot to watch the Night Manager on Tuesday. I remembered during the day, but at night got started helping Boy 1 with math and spaced it until the next day when I saw Tom Hiddleston's tweet about the show. Today I found out that the American Movie Channel actually has it on their website for streaming. Yay!

We did go see the First Folio of Shakespeare's works. Reading from a book that old, that was so close in time to the actual creation of the stories was surprisingly special. It could be because I'm a bit of a Shakespeare nerd, but even my husband found it a cool experience.

And, oh my gosh! Prince... I can't believe it. With his passing, I think all the musicians that I admired most have all died. The world has lost so much creative talent this year.

We didn't really have a winner last week, so I'll just get on with the new photos. All photos are from I Can Haz Cheezeburger and have unknown caption makers, unless otherwise specified.

Here you go!


Caption by Greencliff





Awwwww!


When you're reading in bed with your kindle and fall asleep with it in your hands.


So, so true.


Caption by betskand

Puns!


I just love donuts.



I had to think about it a second.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

My favorite is the Inigo Montoya deer.
What's your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. The Waldo one made me laugh. That little thing is just so cute and sweet looking--which is why it's funny. I don't think I got a lot done this week either, so don't feel bad. Plus, I didn't get to go to some cool Shakespeare thing, so I have no excuse. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recorded The Night Manager and watched it last night. Excellent. I just love Hugh Laurie, and he plays a wonderful horrid man. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really get into the Night Manager. I watched the first episode and was put off by the swearing and nastiness. But maybe I was in a bad mood that day. But then, I'm probably the only person in North America who didn't watch Downton Abbey. Maybe just not my kind of shows. I love the new show out called The Durrells, and that's mainly because My Family and Other Animals has always been a most favourite book. I'm not much for watching TV anyway, and Murdoch Mysteries is about all I manage to catch on my actual TV...and that's only because I tend to fold laundry in front of it sometime mid day, once/week...lol. But people are raving about the Night Manager, so perhaps I should give it a second try. Oh funnies...I love that owl trying to read the eye chart. That made me laugh. :D Have a lovely week Lara.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...