Thursday, April 14, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Highlight of My Day


Happy Friday!

This sure has been a long week. I guess it's from working so many short weeks in a row previously.

I hope everyone had a great week, though, and have plans for a relaxing weekend. We might go to Omaha on a day-trip this weekend to see Shakespeare's First Folio! How many chances does a person who is born and raised in the western United States get to see such a thing? And, you know, it's Shakespeare!

I was completely surprised that our winner for last week was this photo:


It even was unanimous!

Here's our new photos.  All photos came from I Can Has Cheeseburger.




Me and Murder She Wrote!


See! Bunnies can be brutal!




Caption by Muttmeat




Puns:






I really can't say which is my favorite. I think the hide-n-seek animals made me laugh the most. Highlight of my day comes in a close second, too.

Which did you like best?

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, hilarious bunch. I can't chose. I like the bunny/hedgehog interface (made me laugh first) and the hide and seek animals. Shakespeare's first folio! Exciting! It's 5am early and at first I read Omaha as Ohana and my first thought was, "You're going to Hawaii to see Shakespeare?" "Wait, what?" LOL I know, dyslexics of the world untie! Well, I hope you do go and have a wonderful time. A couple years ago I saw an original manuscript purported to be in Shakespeare's hand. It was in a super secure cabinet in the library of a grand home in England, Charlecote Park. I know there's this whole controversy of who was Shakespeare and did he actually write the plays, but I say who cares. It's just as easy to believe it as be skeptical, and believing in Shakespeare is so much nicer. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a trip to Hawaii would have been nice! It was still nice to see the folio. I agree with you--I figure it's totally possible Shakespeare is really the author of the literature, and so I don't worry too much about it. I just know it's some amazing writing!

      Delete
  2. The highlight one was cute. But I can totally relate to the TV show one. I've watched the Law and Order series over the years. SVU is the only one on now so that's mostly what I watched, and has been my fave over the last how many years. They play it in reruns, which go back quite a few years. Now I know I haven't seen them all, but the newer years, with the addition of DVR, I don't miss as many.

    So when I see a show with the newer characters and I don't remember watching it, it makes me happy.

    That sounds kinda sad, doesn't it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure it's good to be so easily pleased. That way there's always something good happening. :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I actually thought of you when I put it in there!

      Delete
  4. I love the caption on the fave show/new episode one, but I'd choose a different pic 'coz the seal doesn't look like he's watching anything. So that's my task for the next 10 minutes - finding a better pic & making a meme. Will still link to you, wonderful lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love yours so much better! I asked in the comments if I could share it here, but I don't think you saw it. I think people would love it, though!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...