Thursday, June 30, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: LOL Lizards

Happy Friday!

How have your last two weeks been? All is good here! I'm learning my new job, playing with my kids, and even have started to organize writing stuff. One thing I've learned--if you take too much time between writing periods, it's almost like starting all over again when you finally return to it.

Something I realized is that some of the changes I've made to create continuity in the plot line in Through the Fairy Ring has decreased some of the angst and initial tension between Arden and Hazel.  I've been feeling kind of blah about it. But, on the other hand, starting the story off with them being friendly may really make the later conflict explode. Hmmm.

Last (two weeks ago)'s winner was:



All right, here's this week's photos.










Caption by frogwolfe


I have this book! It's so cute!


It took me a moment to see it, but it's kinda cute!


WTF! Go shopping and be killed by maniacal child mannequins?  NOPE!


Very true to the concept.
I'm going to come clean. There were two weeks between posts because I totally forgot it was Thursday and I was supposed to find photos until Friday morning. I guess my first week at work messed me up. It was a good week, though. I think I'm going to like my new job. So far it's been fun talking with the older people. And so incredibly quiet! After 12ish years working in schools, I can't believe how quiet a room can be. Anyway, from now on I'm going to try to keep my days straight, so expect another post next week!

I have a tie this week. My favorite is the lizard bringing toast to his girl, and the blue footed birdies.

What's your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. The baby birds picture with the open mouths is so typical of kids. Glad I only have two. :)

    Glad to hear you're enjoying the new job. Have a great Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had some barn swallows nest on our garage door light. It was crazy how the nest turned into rows of open beaks when the parent swallows were feeding them. Their heads split in two, I swear!

      I hope you had a great 4th as well!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...