Friday, January 06, 2017

Silly Saturday Photos: A Froze Nose

Surprise!!

Happy Saturday!

I missed another post, and decided to just switch days instead of waiting a full two more weeks. Who knows, I might move the post to Saturday all the time, so I can stay up late finding photos and not worry about having to be to work the next day.

Over the last several weeks I've made several decisions. The first is to avoid reading about US politics, which means steadfastly avoiding scrolling through any social media. Pretty soon we're going to have world leaders in twitter fights with Donald Trump and I just don't want to be a witness to it.

I've organized my home life to within an inch of  my sanity. I have a financial budget, an food and exercise plan and a weekly cleaning schedule. I'm hoping by doing a little bit of cleaning all through the week I'll have bigger blocks of time to edit on the weekends. Then I can write new stuff during the week in short-time bursts in a handwritten notebook. This is my first week trying it out, and it's looking good going into the weekend. There's very little cleaning to do, and I can conceive of editing all day on Sunday. So exciting!!

Anyway - I'm ready for new photos, so perhaps you are, too! Let's go!















And a pun.




I think my favorite is the owl. It's how I've felt this week.

Did you see one you liked better than the others? Tell me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. The cow peeking around the corner had me in stitches. Hope you and your family are well, Lara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first three all made me chuckle out loud. But I was a little slow with the cow. I read the words and looked at it, buy my eyes were drawn to the red sign and then the buildings. And I'm like huh? I don't get it. Then I saw the cow face. Just a little slow today, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...